Saturday, February 28, 2015

Rhinestone Boho Cuffs DIY

A few weeks ago I was getting my sparkle fix on the Beadaholique website and found beautiful cup chain in a ton of different colors...... I was immediately inspired to order some up and make these glamorous Rhinestone Boho Cuffs. I have a feeling Wonder Woman would love these for a night on the town! My favorite thing about this project is the mix of colors and textures. I used extra bits of chain, cabochons and small jewelry pieces to get this high end look. Enjoy!
The perfect way to spice up a simple dress!
I think they look amazing on Danielle!
Watch the short video tutorial here!
YOU'LL NEED
Wire cutters
Jewelry pieces
Cabochons
Flat back rhinestones
Chain
Flat metal cuff
Tape
Toothpicks
Check out www.Beadaholique.com for all of your jewelry making needs! 
(I got amazing cup chain cut by the foot and cabochons from them for this project.)
Glue on cabochons and jewelry pieces with E-6000 
Tape them in place while they dry so they don't shift
Measure and cut cup chain to wrap around a cabochon
Using a toothpick, add glue around the cabochon and add the cup chain
Continue circling the cabochon with different colors of cup chain to create your design
Add small pieces of chain and flat back rhinestones to break up the cup chain pattern
Cover the entire metal cuff with stones for the full effect
Let everything dry for at least 3 hours






2 comments: